Ro-Lab Custom Molded Rubber & Urethane
The Ro-Lab division of Dynatect has developed a reputation for solving problems. Our customers will develop a product or process that requires an elastomeric component, or one that creates a condition requiring an elastomeric solution. We pride ourselves on being able to respond to these needs. As a result of our vertical integration, we are able to meet our customers’ requirements by drawing from our experience in all phases of rubber and polyurethane production.
Dynatect Ro-Lab is particularly successful in the following difficult areas:
- Custom material formulation and blending
- Close tolerance molding, including RMA-A1
- Insert molding of metals, textiles or ceramics into rubber or polyurethane
- Accurate alignment of metal inserts and polymer
- Meeting high aesthetics including RMA-F1
- Strict control of material composition and purity
- Molding of exceptional sizes: very thin, large parts or long lengths
This allows us to say that we specialize in customer satisfaction. For a design evaluation on an existing molded part or new application, please send us as much information as you can via our Molded Part RFQ form.