Nylatrac® modular carriers are constructed from separate glass-reinforced nylon sidebands with locking hubs (replaceable bearings) and multiple lockout points (for added precision and loadbearing capability), joined by top and bottom crossbars or lids.
• Modular design – available in custom widths and easily customized from the widest variety of standard components
• Durable construction from glass-reinforced nylon sidebands with multiple lock-out points
• Enclosed-style designs (with snap-in plastic or bolted aluminum lids)
• Ideal for applications requiring long travel, high speeds/accelerations
• Locking hub design of the TSC, TS, TL and NXL Series allows adjustment of length with a hex wrench